Slide on in to spring fashion
I wrote about spring fashion in Sunday’s Life section. Yes, my story ran the day after it snowed. Bad timing, but everyone is ready for spring — spring weather and spring clothes.
If you missed the story, check it out here. We shot the pictures at Lake Arcadia in Edmond; the models are from Anthony David Agency.
Here’s a slide show from photographer Chris Landsberger. It’s good stuff, but get ready, it will make you want to run out and buy something new.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17700Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8160OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6118Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5947OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4682Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4603Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3471Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3463Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 3304As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients