Nail polish: embracing nudes and neutrals
Neutral nail polish is a hot look this spring and summer. I like soft pastels, usually pinks or off-whites, but lately I’ve been going bolder with purple and bright pink. Now I’m going to give neutrals a try.
I recently bought a bottle of Mucho Dinero by Essie. It’s not a new shade, just new to me. It’s a soft, creamy neutral, and the best I’ve found so far. Not that I’ve tried on several. I’ve tried beige, neutral and nude polish before, but they’ve always been short-lived on my nails. I always felt those colors made my nails look anemic or like they had been drenched in nicotine.
But I’m willing to give neutral another try. I also bought Essie Neo Whimsical, a soft lavendar-plum hue. I consider it a neutral, too.
For spring, you’ll find plenty of putty and nude polishes. Some are pink based; others are more brown, champagne or even gray.
Do you wear neutral polish? Got a favorite? Share.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 15772Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12083Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10914OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9909Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9575Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8649Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8648Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5321Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5132Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4646Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients