Cupcakes for Carrie Underwood's wedding
Let them eat cupcakes.
That seems to Carrie Underwood’s plan for her wedding. The Oklahoma native and bride-to-be told CMT Radio Live that she and fiance Mike Fisher have decided not to have a cake.
“We’re kind of doing cupcakes,” she said. “I consider myself a very traditional person — and more than anything we’re getting married and that’s the important part — but we want everyone to have a good time so we’re doing some things like that that are a little different.”
Cupcakes are fine, Carrie, but what flavor?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients