Style guru Lloyd Boston coming to OKC
Style guru Lloyd Boston is coming to Oklahoma City on May 1.
He has written three fashion books (a fourth will be out in September), is host of “Closet Cases” on Fine Living Network and is spokesman for Jones New York. I interviewed Boston four years ago. He was coming to Oklahoma City then, too, to make a personal appearance.
He told me his goal was to help real women find their way to more stylish lives. “I use what I have access to in the celebrity world, by being in the front row in the top designer shows,” he said. “I like bringing that information back to real women. … It’s not as difficult as some women might think — using their own budget and lifestyle and own body type — to look good.”
Boston will be at Dillard’s, Penn Square, in Oklahoma City. Events begin at 2 p.m. May 1 and include a Jones New York fashon show, personal style appointments with Boston, refreshments, giveaways and a gift with purchase.
For reservations, call the store at (405) 840-8495.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3637Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3548Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3516As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients