Levi's for fall: distressed, dirty washes, colored denim
With so many companies specializing in denim these days, I sometimes forget about one of the first — Levi Strauss.
Levi unveiled its fall collections for men and women, and you can expect carefully destroyed denim, featuring holes and washes resembling dirty work clothes, pants with seams and front pockets, colored denim (turquoise for guys) and relaxed fits, reports Fashion Wire Daily. There were even some pleated and tapered leg jeans or acid washed denim.
Denim-on-denim, a big trend this spring, will continue for both men and women on into fall. Oversized chambray work shirts paired with a skinnier version of the boyfriend jean showed up in the women’s collection, while the men’s version translated to a dark denim workshirt and dark rolled denim pants – very rock n’ roll, Fashion Wire Daily said.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients