Oprah's O magazine brings its "Live Your Best Life" mission to Kansas City
O You! will be Oct. 24 at the Kansas City Convention Center. Experts include Gayle King, O, The Oprah Magazine’s editor-at-large; New York Times best-selling author and O’s resident life coach Martha Beck; interior designerNate Berkus; political strategist and author Donna Brazile; make-up artist Ross Burton; O contributing editor Jancee Dunn; weight loss specialist Jim Karas; television host and O columnist Suze Orman; cardiothoracic surgeon Dr. Mehmet Oz; organizational management guru Peter Walsh; and Stacy London, co-host of TLC’s “What Not to Wear.”
Tickets are $99 and go on sale June 24. An early bird discount of 25 percent is available for those who register before June 23 at www.oyouonline.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 96583Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17286OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13078Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8797Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8670Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8388How to help tornado victims
- 7627Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7620Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 6948Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
- 6645Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients