Freebie Friday: StriVectin Instant Facial Sculpting Cream
It’s a glorious summer day, and I can think of no better reason for a giveaway. This week’s freebie is StriVectin Facial Sculpting Cream, loaded with plant-based peptides and other extracts that combine to reduce the appearance of wrinkles as “it visibly lifts, tightens and tones the skin.”
According to StriVectin, the cream also increases skin elasticity and firmness, and helps improve the support structure of the skin and even out skin tone. The multi-functional cream has both an immediate and long-term effect on the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, crow’s feet, nasolabial folds and ear wrinkles, too. (Now that’s one I haven’t heard of before.) It also helps to redfine the cheekbones and jawline, making the face look more youthful, sculpted and defined.
The antiaging cream retails for $79. To be included in the drawing, send an e-mail with your name and mailing address to email@example.com. One winner will be drawn from the entries. Deadline is midnight June 25.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22333Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8521Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6853OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6505OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5318Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5086Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4091Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3978Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3546Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3194Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients