KFC T-shirt design contest: Winner gets free chicken and trip to New York City
If you’re a budding fashion designer, here’s your chance to show off. KFC is seeking submissions for its annual Chari-T program. Through July 10, creative types can go to KFC.com to submit a design for a chance to win a cash prize, trip to Fashion Week 2010 in New York City, a year of free KFC and the opportunity to have their shirts sold on KFC.com.
Net proceeds of the sales will go to Colonel’s Scholars,a charity providing funds to underprivileged students.
The top 12 designs will be posted on July 13 . Voters will decide which three designs deserve the right to be sold on KFC.com. and in the designers’ hometowns, and whose design is finger-lickin’ best for that coveted trip to New York.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients