5 beauty tips to lighten and brighten eyes without surgery
That’s why “5 Beauty Tips to Lighten and Brighten Eyes Without Surgery” in the subject line of an e-mail caught my interest.
Lifting and brightening eyes doesn’t have to take the work of an expert plastic surgeon, the e-mail said. All a woman really needs are a few quick fixes in her back pocket and her eyes will never have looked brighter or lighter.
I was hooked. So I read on.
What followed was Nicole Flevaris’ stash of tips that every woman should know. Flevaris is a beauty expert and co-owner of Outlashe Eyelash Extensions.
Shape that brow: Get your brows stenciled for a perfect and even look. Stenciling works wonders in pening up your face and making eyes look lifted. Go for a cleanign at least every two to three weeks to prevent an unkempt brow.
Extend yourself to the max: Having eyelash extensions applied will instantly open up the eye and make it brighter. “Our cleints are always being asked if they just came back from vacation or if they had any work done after they get their first set of Outlash Eyelash Extensions. These babies work like magic!”
Not your average wrinkle cream: We have heard of StriVectin and other wrinkle and dark spot erasers, but one secret not many women know is that using Preparing H under your eyes is a sure fire way to brighten eyes and reduce bags — however you can only use this once a month at the most, so save it for a special occasion.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13360Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9892Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9697Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8639Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6622Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 5282Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4594Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 4444Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 4167Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 4106Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients