Chill out? More like thaw out
I drove home yesterday without air conditioning. My choice. I was so cold at the office that I needed that time to thaw out.
I had worn a flimsy feminine blouse with elbow-length sleeves and pants. Of course, that was the day the air conditioning vent above my desk blasted me from early morning to late afternoon. Even the papers on my desk were waving in the breeze.
I often wear a jacket to the office, even during the summer. But all the feminine blouses looked so cute this season that I bought two. And they are a nice change from another jacket.
Today, I’m back in a jacket. I needed the armor. Now if someone will please adjust the air conditioning.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 371Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 366Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 314OKC Thunder: Thunder stuck with worst-case scenario
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients