The Nudes ... a new collection from Bobbi Brown
So says makeup guru Bobbi Brown, who got everyone’s attention back in the day with her nude approach to makeup. Now comes her newest take on nude makeup with the 2009 Nudes Collection.
“Nude makeup doesn’t mean monochromatic, barely-there makeup. It means makeup that’s right for your skin,” she said.
Brown’s new limited-edition eye palette for fall ($60) features eye shadow duos in a universally flattering selection of shades and textures. She also introduced a new Nude Shimmer Brick ($40) to her popular Shimmer Brick collection. Pearl pigments in pink, gold, bronze, beige and caramel are designed to be blended together to give all skin tones a soft nude, lit-from-within glow.
The Nudes Collection also includes Caviar Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner ($21) in a rich, deep brown shade, and four new shades of Creamy Lip Color ($22) that complement the Nude Eye Palette and Nude Shimmer Brick.
These products will be available in July. In Oklahoma City, Bobbi Brown is sold at Balliet’s, 50 Penn Place, and Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3755Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3751Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3590As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients