Juicy orange gloss ... yum
I’ve been loving pink lipsticks and glosses this summer, but another bright that’s catching my fancy is orange. Bold, juicy orange. This morning, I received a package of Michael Marcus beauty products. I opened each and every one, and I must say the color is glorious. I immediately bathed my lips in the orange lip gloss, appropriately named Nice. The color just happens to match the orange blue print in my blouse.
The gloss is not sticky or icky, and there’s enough pigment so it looks like you’ve got something on your lips. Sheer is fine, but sometimes I want color. I put it on three hours ago and it still looks good. I’m eager to try the other colors, too. I’ll share more later as I give each one a test run.
Marcus will be at Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall, this weekend. Find out more tomorrow here and in Thursday’s you! section.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 7098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 5774Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5631Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients