Need a makeover? Go to Ulta or Dillard's this weekend
If you’re looking for a new makeup look, tips or new products, this is the weekend for it. Two makeup artists who both have their own signature lines will be in Oklahoma City.
First up is Michael Marcus of Michael Marcus Cosmetics. His line is known for its generous color. He will be at Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Friday and Saturday. He will give a five- to 10-minute personal consultation and recommend colors, products and skin-care regimens, then a makeup artist will offer application tips. A $50 reservation fee is redeemable in products. Call 840-8495 for an appointment.
Australian Napoleon Perdis, who moved his cosmetics company to Los Angeles a couple of years ago, will make a personal appearance from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. July 11 at Ulta, 2340 W Memorial Road. His team of artists will be treating guests to complimentary makeovers. Call 302-4900 to book an appointment. To learn more about Perdis and his philosophy about makeup, read my story that ran in Sunday’s Life section.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients