"How Do I Look?" ... new season starts July 23
If you’re a fan of makeovers shows, The Style Network’s “How Do I Look?” returns for a 10th season at 8 p.m. July 23.
Along with each life-altering transformation, the show has undergone its own makeover with a new host, fashion expert Jeannie Mai, a chic new penthhouse loft and high-tech tools. In each episode, Mai will join two accomplices and one professional stylist to help transofrm one lucky victim into a vision of style. After raiding the individual’s closet, their offending items are presented on the ‘sacrificial table,’ singled out by each accomplice and then disposed of by the Ewww Tube, a new device that literally sucks clothes up and away.
Of course, you can expect lots of tension, drama and tears.
If you’ve not seen the show, here it is in a nutshell: The three accomplices shop separately to each create personalized collections to present to the victim. While the team hits the shops, Jeannie works with the victim to uncover what went wrong in their style history and offer fashion lessons. The guest then models the new looks and selects her favorite.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims
- 4195Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 4147Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
- 4123OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients