Mary Kay introduces new tinted lip balm
I’ve tried tinted lip balms for day, but for whatever reason, I don’t use them regularly. Now comes one that I think I’ll try. Mary Kay has announced new Tinted Lip Balms with SPF 15, available in five colors –Blush, Poppy, Natural, Rose and Apricot.
What’s more, the balm’s botanically-enriched formula is packed with lip-loving ingredients such as jojoba oil and shea butter which soothe and hydrate your pucker all while creating a shine-enhanced lip tint.
Cost is $13. Call your favorite Mary Kay consultant or go online to marykay.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22254Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17756Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12801Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 10958Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10241Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9718Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8905OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6440Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 5651Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5121Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients