Have you tried Maybelline Pulse Perfection mascara?
Has anyone tried the new vibrating mascara by Maybelline?
I’ve tried dozens of mascaras, but my favorite is L’Oreal Voluminous. I go back to it every time, but I’m always willing to try something new.
The new Pulse Perfection by Define-A-Lash looks interesting. The brush vibrates 7,000 times per sroke.
Of course, the idea isn’t new. Lancome introduced its Oscillation last fall and Estee Lauder’s TurboLash created a buzz a year ago. At $30, I wasn’t too eager to buy into the buzz for those two products. But at $15, I may give Maybelline a try.
I’ve never been a fan of Maybelline mascara, but maybe this one will be different.
So, have you tried the new Pulse Perfection mascara. If so, share your comments.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7978Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7892Fatal fire: Two arrested in Oklahoma City death of 7-year-old boy
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients