Locks of Love video ... how to donate hair
The charity prvoides wigs and hair pieces to financially disadvantaged children who suffer from long-term medical hair loss. Thousands housands of people cut their hair each year for the charity, but many do not follow the proper steps for donation. Sometimes their good intentions don’t have a good outcome because the hair cannot be used.
The video clarifies the donation process to help make sure no hair goes to waste. The site is www.nexxus.com/locksoflove.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients