Isaac Mizrahi lifestyle collection coming to QVC
Designer Isaac Mizrahi will create Isaac Mizrahi Live, a lifestyle collection for QVC.
According to Women’s Wear Daily:
The collection will bring Mizrahi’s touch to many categories, from apparel to handags, shoes, jewelry and home decor and kitchen accessories. The designer and the network have reached a long-term deal, which will kick off with a show featuring the designer in December, though a specific date is not confirmed at this point.
Marisa Gardini, president and chief executive officer of Isaac Mizrahi, said the collection will be very signature Isaac. “It will encapsulate Isaac’s design aesthetic, and it’s not going to be too far from what he loves, what he has done in the past and what he intends to do,” she said.
His appearances on QVC should be don’t-miss television. I’ll keep you updated when the dates are set.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients