"The September Issue" ... see what it's all about
“The September Issue” lands in theaters Aug. 28, and if you don’t know what I’m talking about, it’s the new documentary about Vogue’s super-size edition and the magazine’s legendary editor-in-chief Anna Wintour.
Cameras followed Wintour and her slew of editors for much of 2007 for the largest edition ever of Vogue magazine.
The film opened recently at the Edinburgh International Film Festival, and Bryony Gordon of the Daily Telegraph says it’s sizzling. The reporter writes that it makes “The Devil Wears Prada” look like an episode of “The Care Bears.”
Videoview all videos
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5194Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5144Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
- 4631'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients