"Project Runway: All-Star Challenge" features former alums and fan favorites
If you’ve watched “Project Runway” faithfully since the first season or plan to see what all the hoopla is about Aug. 20 when the new season fires up, tune in early for the all-star challenge.
“Project Runway: All-Star Challenge” is a two-hour special airing right before the highly anticipated premiere of the sixth season.
Eight former contestants, including Daniel Vosovic (season two) and Sweet P (season four), will compete for a $100,000 cash prize. Tim Gunn will pass along his words of wisdom, of course, and judges Heidi Klum, Michael Kors and Nina Garcia will determine the winner.
Besides Vosovic and Sweet P, the other all-star designers who will be featured will be Santino Rice, Jeffrey Sebelia, Uli Herzner, Mychael Knight, Chris March and Korto Momolu.
“Project Runway: All-Star Challenge” airs at 7 p.m. Aug. 20, followed by “Project Runway: Season Six” at 9 p.m. on Lifetime.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims
- 3705Oklahoma tornadoes: Lack of storm shelters floors newcomers to Tornado Alley
- 3691Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
- 3323Woman's body found in Payne County; two arrested
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients