Sally Beauty ... beauty tools that won't break the bank
I sometimes forget about Sally Beauty, even though there’s a store close to me. I always find something in there that I need. Maybe you need a reminder about Sally, too.
Here are four products that the company touts as being budget friendly, allowing you to get beautiful for pennies.
Miracle 7 Leave-in Mist: It detangles hair, leaves it soft and shiny while protecting from heat damage. Plus, the lightweight formula won’t weigh hair down. $12.99.
ASP Manicure Saver Cotton Claw: Keep polish remover where it belongs — on a cotton ball and not near your perfectly manicured nails. The Cotton Claw holds cotton to remove polish from fingers and toes while protecting your manicure. $3.99
B’Beaute Beyond the Curl Eyelash Curler: The unique curve shape gets closer to the base of lashes for a tigher, more pronounced curl. Flip upside down to curl the bottom lashes. $9.99
Salon Science Instant Artificials: Get the look and feel of artificial nails without every stepping into a salon. Instant Artificials mimic the strength and look of fake nails without the cost. $7.99.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction
- 5828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 4402Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients