Has the recession changed the way you shop for clothes?
I’m working on a story about how the recession is changing the way many people shop for clothes, as well as the way they think about fashion.
Do you question if the clothes were overpriced to begin with, especially now since stores are selling merchandise for up to 75 percent off ? With clothes and accessories going on sale almost the minute they hit the store floor, will you be willing to pay full price again when the economy gets better? And do you think full price is still a good value?
Send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your responses may be used in an upcoming story, or if you prefer, just leave your phone number and I can give you a call and we’ll talk.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 30214Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 19534Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7073OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6093Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5026OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4433Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3498Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3460Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3276Oklahoma City Thunder: The time has come for OKC's young players
- 3162Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients