Daughter on "The Real Wives of New Jersey" signs with modeling agency
Fans of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” are familiar with the rivalry between Danielle Staub and Teresa Giudice. Now, it seems, Staub has one-upped Giudice big-time.
Giudice desperately wants her daughter to be a child model, and she repeatedly retakes test pictures to please Wilhelmina Kids.
Now comes word that Staub’s daughter Christine, 15, has just signed with IMG Models. She’s already being compared to a young Christie Brinkley.
”This is all very new to me,” Christine told Fashion Week Daily. “I’ve never really done any modeling before, so I’m just learning while I have a chance and being guided by the best in the business. I’m also getting used to industry people looking at my face so closely!”
Read The Daily story.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 16166Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 12480Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
- 11351'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11233Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 11000Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 10503OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 7225Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 6948Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6833Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 6790Two teacher programs at Oklahoma universities called ineffective
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients