Matte nail polish ... check it out
My column today in Sunday Life is about matte nail polish. I go for shine, so I doubt I’ll ever take much of a liking to matte nail polish. Plenty of women will, though.
Here are Zoya’s MatteVelvet shades. They have a tiny bit of shimmer, so they’re not as chalky looking as some. I must say Loredana, a gunmetal gray matte, is pretty and more edgy than the shiny, rich berry shade I’m wearing today.
Maybe I’ll try gray on my toes this winter. It would probably suit the weather.
Zoya’s other matte colors are Dovima, a black matte, and Posh, wine matte.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients