Nailtini Simple Syrup for your nails
Here’s an interesting new product from Nailtini. It’s the Nailtini Simple Syrup base coat, or what’s being billed as the secret ingredient that makes any nail cocktail go down smoother and last even longer.
Nailtini Simple Syrup is spiked with enamel-compatible dental fixatives including calcium fluoride and zinc oxide. The formula provides a canvas for nail lacquer, making it stain resistant to even the darkest polish . It also helps maximize polish life.
What’s more, Simple Syrup smoothes ridges and fills in splits and crackis for strength and durability. According to press information, it even features a shot of optical brighteners, reducing yellow tones in the nail and making it perfect to wear on its own or under a clear, colorless or special-effect top coat.
It contains no formaldehyde, toluene or dibutylphtalate either.
I’ve never used Nailtini polish? If you have, tell me what you think. I usually use Essie polish, but lately it seems to start to chip after three days. It has been my go-to for years, so I’m thinking about trying a different brand.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14121OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 13945Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8893Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6932Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5880Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5330Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5280Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4654Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4299Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4082'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients