Red carpet beauties -- Tina Fey, Drew Barrymore and Kristin Chenoweth
The red carpet is always a great place for fashion and beauty. Sunday evening’s Emmy Awards offered plenty of both. Yvonne Hawker of Make-Up Designory (MUD), one of the nation’s leading makeup schools, weighed in on her best beauty picks.
“Tiny Fey, Drew Barrymore and Kristin Chenoweth were my absolute favorites,” said Hawker, the school’s creative director. “Tina Fey has the winning look for 2009 – darker eyes and neutral lips; Drew was just so fresh; and Kristen simply exuded sex appeal with a sultry style.”
Here are Hawker’s tips on how to get those Emmy looks at home. If you don’t own any MUD products, use your own or search local stores for similar colors. Experiment, play. That’s what makeup is all about. MUD products are available at Be Well Spa in Guthrie. (405) 260-2935
Absolutely stunning with smoky, dark eyes and neutral lips, steal her pretty style by applying MUD’s Eye Color in Bone just under the eye brow, Eye Color in Espresso on the lid into the crease and Eye Color in Onyx on the outside corners softly blending into the center of the crease. MUD’s Cake Liner in Brown along the upper lid gives definition to the eyes. Finish with two-three coats of MUD’s Cream Mascara in Black.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 39102Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15291Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9778Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9437Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9040Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7843Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7624Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7196Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6116Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6096Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients