Winners of the new Green Good Housekeeping Seal
The first products to earn the green seal have been announced and let me be the one to — drumroll, please — announce the winners. But first a little commentary.
The Green Good Housekeeping Seal (GGHS), an environmental extension of the brand’s well-known primary Seal, is designed to set a mainstream bar for consumers who wish to live a greener lifestyle. The first categories to be introduced are beauty and cleaning products.
And now the winners:
* AVEENO Soothing Bath Treatment
* Physicians Formula’s Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Tinted Moisturizer
* Green Works’ Natural Bathroom Cleaner
* Nature’s Source Laundry Stain Remover
* Nature’s Source Glass & Surface Cleaner
* Nature’s Source All Purpose Cleaner
* Nature’s Source Natural Bathroom Cleaner
“The Good Housekeeping Seal was originally created to protect consumers from potentially dangerous products and false claims,” said Rosemary Ellis, editor-in-chief of Good Housekeeping. “Today our readers are interested in making choices that are healthier for their families and for the planet, so we’re continuing our legacy of consumer advocacy with the Green Good Housekeeping Seal, offering consumers a guide, backed by scientific research, for products making significant steps towards being environmentally sound.”
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients