Suited for Success fall clothing drive
I usually don’t clean out my closets just because they need it. What kind of reason is that?
If you’re like me and need a better reason, here’s one — Suited for Success kicked off its fall clothing drive Sept. 20 and the organization can use what you no longer wear or need. The campaign continues through Oct. 10, so don’t feel like you have to rush to your closet as soon as you finish reading this post. Wait until after lunch or dinner.
Suited For Success provides women with interview and work appropriate clothing. Clients are referred by various employment and job readiness/training programs throughout central Oklahoma.
Since 1997, Suited For Success has provided clothing for more than 5,000 women.
You can drop off your clothing at any one of the five metro Catherines Plus Size clothing stores. The stores are accepting donations on behalf of Suited For Success. Donations of fall and winter business-appropriate clothing and accessories are needed. To encourage donations and closet cleaning, Catherines is giving a discount coupon.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 13429Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13120OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10230Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 8771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7569Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5530Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5367Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4837Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4836Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4267Several factors come into play on whether Kevin Martin returns to Thunder
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients