Fall makeup trends ... embrace them now
Two days ago it was 90-plus degrees. Today’s temps are at least 10 degrees cooler. The weather may be playing havoc with your wardrobe, but it’s not going to affect your makeup. Fall makeup colors are glorious. Go ahead and embrace them.
Christopher Drummond, a licensed esthetician and makeup artist who has worked with several celebrities and models and is creator of Christopher Drummond Beauty, shares his top fall makeup trends for fall:
Gold eyeshadow – What better way to maintain the radiant look that the sun gives us than to apply a beautiful golden eye shadow? Drummond said gold eyeshadow looks great on everyone, whether you use a small amount just to perk up the eyes or a large amount to glam up the look. Christopher Drummond Oro Shadow can be applied in a small amount with the finger tips for a beautiful “worn in” look or it can be layered for more intensity.
Hydrated skin – Wind, cold and sun all damage the skin. Maintaining sky hydration is good to protect the skin and to allow for you to have healthy-looking, glowing skin. The Christopher Drummond Saude Pele Radiance Booster is an antioxidant-packed skin saving and hydrating power that does for your skin what the harsh weather doesn’t.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 71664Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 31265Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29267Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 20588Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6679Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6629Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6010Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond
- 5747Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 5482Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday
- 5176Oklahoma football: Jay Norvell working on luring a tall group of wide receivers to Norman
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients