Alexander McQueen: a painful show to watch
British designer Alexander McQueen always delivers an interesting fashion show. Judging from these pictures from his runway show in Paris this week, he went over the top with what one reporter describes as an otherworldy show that included ruffled hemlines that resembled feathers, vibrant fabrics printed to resemble amphibian-like breastplates and 10-inch heels. Maybe you had to be to be there to appreciate the show, but I’m having a difficult time looking past the hair and the heels to see the creativity. So, are you dying to wear these shoes?
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 4703Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4109'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients