Get FIRED UP and help women entrepreneurs
For the first time, women own half the businesses in the U.S. To celebrate the country’s largest-ever movement of women in the workforce, beauty queen Poppy King has partnered with Count Me In For Women’s Economic Independence to launch a sheer fire engine red lip gloss.
One hundred percent of the profits from the sale of FIRED UP will go to Count Me In, a national not-for-profit provider of resources and business education for women entrepreneurs.
“The power of red and its mystique is already embedded in our culture,” King said. “From Rosie the Riveter’s trademark red lips during World War II, no cosmetic item has more power to get a woman fired up about the task ahead.”
FIRED UP costgs $14 and is available exclusively at www.lipstickqueen.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients