Kissing up to Bella il Fiore products
As I write this, my lips are so chapped that I can barely eat my potato chips. Just kidding. I had my salty snack earlier. But my lips really are chapped.
It seems fitting that I get an e-mail about Bella il Fiore products that will moisturize my lips and make them feel soft and smooth.
Bella’s Sugar Kisses ($14) gently scrubs and soothes lips with sugar crystals, as well as sunflower, coconut and peppermint oils. A layer of Rescue Me Peppermint Lip Treatment ($9) moisturizes with a minty-fresh flavor and makes it impossible for the harsh Oklahoma winds to cause lip malfunction.
My kisser needs this duo. Each comes separately or together in Bella’s Lovely Lip Set ($18).
For more about Bell, go online to bellabeauty.net. In Oklahoma City, Bella products are sold at The MakeUp Bar.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24190Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 13456Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 11113Tom Ward is out as SandRidge's CEO
- 10453UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 7895Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 6976Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6568Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 6301Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6165Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
- 4992Will Oklahomans get on board with new water toy?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients