Eva Longoria and Tony Parker star in London Fog ad campaign
The campaign will debut in December issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines such as Elle, Marie Claire and Gotham, outdoor billboards and online.
“It was fun to work together,” Longoria said. “London Fog is always classy and beautiful and we knew we were in good hands for the campaign. The coats and bags were gorgeous; I am a huge fan of trench coats and all the London Fog trenches were amazing.”
London Fog said the Parkers were chosen for the campaign because they epitomize the modern, romantic and aspirational London Fog lifestyle. This is the couple’s first fashion campaign together. Watch out Victoria and David Beckham. You’ve got competition.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3755Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3751Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3590As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients