Kayne Gillaspie's "Gown Crazy" special airing again on TLC
”Gown Crazy,” the special featuring Norman designer Kayne Giullaspie, will be shown one last time at 9 p.m. Oct. 30 before TLC decides whether to buy it as a series. The network had previously said the special, which has aired several times, would be shown again in November.
Gillaspie, a top five contestant from ”Project Runway,” hopes TLC will pick up the special for a series. He said he thrived on the energy and excitment. The documentary soap followed the designer as he finished pageant dresses as well as custom evening gowns all while helping put together a charity fashion show. Gillaspie’s company is Johnathan Kayne.
I wrote about the special and Gillaspie when it first aired. Read that story here.
Since graduating in 2002 from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, Gillaspie has made a name for himself. He has not only dressed the entire top five teens, the winner and first runner up in the Miss Oklahoma U.S.A. Pageant, but also the fourth runner up of Miss Universe, Tara Conner. He has a shoe line carried in about 2,200 stores by the Benjamin Walk Corp., and the Johnathan Kayne Line carried by WOW! PROM is in about 650 stores.
Let the network know if you love “Gown Crazy.” Go here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 14558OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 11841Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8216Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6574Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6065Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5464Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4374Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 4081'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
- 4060Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 4007Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients