More Halloween glam ideas
In my column in today’s Life section, I wrote about going glam on Halloween with ideas on how to look like Barbie, Marilyn Monroe or Joan of Arc. Here are more suggestions from celebrity makeup artist Brett Freedman, who has touched the faces of Reba McEntire and Jessica Biel.
TWIGGY and her pop-art eyes
Take a near-white silver shimmer eye shadow and apply boldly to lid and brow bone. Use a liquid liner on top and bottom, extending on the outer corners horizontally (toward the mid ear, not the temple). Apply false lashes to top and bottom lash lines. Steer clear of blush and go for a very pale, fleshy lipstick or gloss.
Costume: Pair with a short cropped coif, mini printed shift dress and white boots made for walkin’.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7912Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5969OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5028Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients