Marc Jacobs introduces smaller-size Lola
With that in mind, here comes a new smaller size of Marc Jacobs’ alluring scent, Lola. Like its larger sister, the smaller bottle flaunts its own sexy style with the same voluptuous violet bottle as the originl. The bottle is topped with a single bright red floral cap that’s soft to the touch.
The fragrance, a fruity floral filled with notes of pear, grapefruit, pink peppercorn, peony, rose, and geranium, is $48 for the smaller bottle, which lands in stores in November.
Has anyone tried Lola? I’m wanting a new fragrance.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24939Oklahoma baseball: Joe Simpson 'thrilled' that Sunny Golloway left OU
- 15605Classen School of Advanced Studies valedictorian disappears while hiking with family in Ecuador
- 9621UPDATE: I-40 reopened at Shields after fatal wreck
- 8603Oklahoma State football: A stunning success story at the box office
- 7447Oklahoma State football: Mike Gundy lifts Wes Lunt restrictions, but too late
- 6907Tom Ward out as SandRidge CEO
- 6484Get App-y: Google Glass to offer heads-up computing
- 6322OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 6156Prosecutors say stolen car was at heart of 2011 fatal shootings in Oklahoma City
- 5797Team Blake's Danielle Bradbery wins "The Voice"; The Swon Brothers finish in third place
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients