Kayne Gillaspie gets all dolled up to promote "Gown Crazy"
Norman pageant gown designer Kayne Gillaspie is gown crazy — as you can see in this picture. I, for one, want to see more — not necessarily of him in dresses, but on televison.
So, let’s all tune in to watch ”Gown Crazy,” Gillaspie’s television special that airs again at 9 p.m. Oct. 30 on TLC. It’s the last showing before the network decides whether to buy it as a series.
Gillaspie, a top five contestant from ”Project Runway,” is eager to do a series. He loves the energy and excitement, and it keeps him on his game, he said. The documentary soap, which first aired in August, followed the designer as he finished pageant dresses as well as custom evening gowns all while helping put together a charity fashion show. Gillaspie’s company is Johnathan Kayne.
I wrote about the special and Gillaspie when it first aired. Read that story here.
Let the network know if you love “Gown Crazy.” Go here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 23122Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10571Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6943OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5977OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5278Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5014Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3834Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3753Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3593Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3185Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients