Shoe designer Donald J Pliner comes to OKC
Let’s just call shoe designer Donald J Pliner what he is — the king of comfort. He likes a stylish shoe just as much as the next person, but if it’s not comfortable, who’s going to wear it? Lucky for him — and the rest of us — he knows how to blend style with comfort.
And he’s coming to Oklahoma City. He will be at Dillard’s, Penn Square Mall, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday. And here’s a little tidbit you may not know — the Dillard’s Penn Square store is the No. 1 Donald J Pliner shoe department in the entire chain. That’s how much we love Pliner shoes.
For information, call 840-8495.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 72395Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14464Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8451Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7239How to help tornado victims
- 6453Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6316Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6292Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6021Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 5304Details emerge about memorial service for Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5155Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients