Get ready to party with a new party dress
What happened to October? It disappeared faster than the Halloween candy I handed out to trick-or-treaters. Trust me, November and December will sweep by in a wink, too.
So, start now thinking about that new holiday dress. Check out Parties Extra guru Helen Ford Wallace’s video with Jane Webb, owner of C/K & Co., on party dress trends and styles, and accessories. Then go forth and shop. Locally, of course.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 12798Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12779Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12087OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10010Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8450Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6619Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6098Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 5063Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4898Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4189'Hatchet hitchhiker' arrested after attorney found dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients