Clinton woman named one of L'Oreal's "Women of Worth"
L’Oreal Paris has named a Clinton woman one of its 10 “Women of Worth” for her work with the Eastwide Academy, an after-school program in Clinton.
Lillian Collins, 50, earned the recognition for her “unwavering commitment to her community and her extraordinary volunteer achievements,” according to information from L’Oreal Paris. She will be honored Dec. 9 in New York, where she’ll receive a $5,000 donation for her charitable cause.
People can vote online at www.womenofworth.com to nominate one honoree to receive an additional $25,000 donation for her organization. Voting ends Nov. 24.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 1406Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 954Hospitals treat more than 120 after Oklahoma tornado
- 936Expert rips Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation's handling of murder case
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients