First American Cash Advance coat drive
Do it today. Come on, you know you need to. Clean out your coat closet and help those who will be cold this winter.
First American Cash Advance is asking for coat, scarf, hat and glove donations for its coat drive that continues until Nov. 25.
“We’re proud to help our community to support local people in need,” said Drew Haney, chief operating officer. “And it’s an easy way to give something back, by simply going through our closets and pulling out those old coats we just don’t wear anymore.”
You can drop off coats, hats, gloves and scarves at First American Cash Advance, 105 N Eastern, Suite 4, Moore. To find other locations, go online to www.LifeDoesHappen.com or call (888) 300-CASH.
All winter wear donations will be given to and distributed by the United Way.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 22176Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 12149Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10702Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8805Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8651Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8107Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 7311Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7062Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6971UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients