Bootights coming to Dillard's
Just in time for winter — and the gift-giving season and Black Friday — comes Bootights, the first tight designed exclusively to be worn with boots.
Bootights, a sock and tight all in one, were created by Shelby Mason. While walking through an airport security line, she slipped off her stylish boots to reveal not only her gray tights, but an old pair of white tube socks “borrowed” from her father months before for extra comfort and warmth. Busted! But who among us hasn’t worn socks and tights with boots?
Worse yet, one sock had slid down her ankle catching the zipper and snagging a new pair of tights. Shelby spent the entire flight wondering why she couldn’t have a cute, quality tight combined with a cozy foot bed to wear with her boots? By the time she landed, Bootights was taking off.
Bootights, costing $30, will be in select Dillard’s stores Nov.27. In Oklahoma, you can find them at the Penn Square store in Oklahoma City and at the Woodland Hills Mall store in Tulsa. For more information, go to bootights.com.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7912Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5969OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5028Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients