"Fashion for Dummies" ... takes the guess out of dress
Her book, “Fashion for Dummies,” answers practically any kind of questions. Chapters include “Eliminating Fashion Confusion” and “Stocking Your Closet without Going Crazy or Broke.” Martin even got a little help from her celebrity friends who give their advice on how to dress this holiday season.
Actress, boutique owner and former “Dancing With the Stars” competitor Lisa Rinna likes the less-is-more philosophy. While the holidays are a time to sparkle, you don’t want to look like a Christmas tree! Definitely go for the statement accessories OR the adorned sweater, but NOT both!
Read the Access Hollywood story with excerpts from more celebs here.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 21368Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17546Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12345Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9430Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9175Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9080Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8212Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense
- 7912Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 5969OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5028Will a MAPS 4 initiative involve a football stadium downtown?
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients