Zac Posen limited-edition collection coming to Target
Fashionistas kept hoping it would happen. Now it seems it will.
Zac Posen will be the next designer of Target’s Go International series, according to Women’s Wear Daily. Posen, 29, who has a flair for dramatic creations, has dressed Kate Winslet, Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Lopez.
WWD says Posen’s limited-edition Go International collection will be available at most Target stores nationwide and online at Target.com from April 25 through May 30.
Since 2007, Go International, which focuses on young or emerging designers, has, featured Erin Fetherston, Jovovich-Hawk, Rogan, Richard Chai, Jonathan Saunders, Thakoon and Tracy Feith. Next month, Target will introduce Rodarte, the collection designed by sisters Kate and Laura Mulleavy.
Prices for Posen’s Target collection haven’t been announced, but previous Go collections have been in the $14.99 to $149.99 range, WWD said. Posen’s own collection is priced from $900 to $12,000, with custom pieces fetching upward of $20,000.
Along with Go International, Target also has a program called Designer Collaborations that features established designers who draw inspiration from a collaborative partner, muse or creative element. Alexander McQueen was the inaugural Designer Collaboration in March. Anna Sui bowed in September.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11552Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 10742OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6888Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5464Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5395Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4853Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4694OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4051Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 3988Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 3664As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients