Eva Longoria's new fragrance
Actress Eva Longoria’s new perfume will hit the stores in April, just in time for Mother’s Day shopping. Coincidental? I think not.
According to WWD, Longoria, who stars on “Desperate Housewives,” has a sensitive nose and has “always been somewhat allergic to perfume.” With that in mind, she created “somethng every woman can wear.”
The top notes include citrus, neroli, bergamot tea and aldehydes, while the heart of the fragrance includes sheer jasmine, muguet, violet and freesia. The scent dries down into notes of skin musk, amber and sandalwood.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 3510College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3369George Nigh has long been 'Four' Oklahoma
- 3261Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients