Zoya nail polish gets "cameo" in "Black Swan"
I haven’t seen the movie “Black Swan,” but I have heard about a certain product placement.
A bottle of nail polish can be seen on the dressing table as Nina (Natalie Portman) prepares in her dressing room for a gala. The polish is Zoya and the color is Bela, a delicate shade of pink.
So, if you want to be pretty in pink, grab a bottle and start polishing. Cost is $7.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients