Kristin Chenoweth's Oklahoma state-shaped necklace
But there’s one little detail worth mentioning … just in case you missed it. Her Oklahoma state necklace from Cayman’s in Norman.
It was the perfect complement to her Thunder T-shirt.
Chenoweth, who hails from Broken Arrow, is a Thunder fan and she says so every chance she gets on television and Twitter.
The open-style Oklahoma necklace is available in sterling silver for $135, 14-karat gold for $380 and accented with diamonds for about $500. Cayman’s can even order other states, said owner Shelley Cox.
Of course, not all states have such an interesting shape as Oklahoma.
“Oklahoma is a very cool state,” Cox said.
Click here to watch Kristin, a Tony- and Emmy-winning singer/actress, sing at the Thunder game.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 11731OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9188Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 6809Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5811Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5608Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4406Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 4394Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4389Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4190OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3756As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients