Sally Beauty Best Tressed Survey; Brad Pitt makes best and worst lists
Most of us pay attention to celebrities’ hair. It makes sense that companies do, too. The 19th annual Sally Beauty Best Tressed Survey took a look back at 2012′s best and worst celebrity hairstyles and asked American women to cast a vote on the good, the bad and the ugly.
What’s more, the survey asked participants to weigh in on their own styling habits.
Last year proved beards and poofs were not favorite styles, with the cast of Duck Dynasty and Snooki both taking home Worst Hairstyle honors. For the second year in a row, voters agreed that royal hair ruled, and bestowed upon Kate Middleton the title of Best Female Hairstyle. Brad Pitt came out on top with the Best Male Hair, but not all voters approved of his current look. He also placed second for the worst. Just think about that Chanel fragrance commercial.
|The Top 3 in Each Category|
|Best Hairstyle in 2012 (Female)||Best Hairstyle in 2012 (Male)|
|1. Kate Middleton||1. Brad Pitt|
|2. Sofia Vergara||2. Ryan Seacrest|
|3. Taylor Swift||3. Ryan Lochte|
|Worst Hairstyle in 2012 (Female)||Worst Hairstyle in 2012 (Male)|
|1. Snooki||1. Cast of Duck Dynasty|
|2. Pink||2. Brad Pitt|
|3. Ke$ha||3. John Travolta|
The survey participants also divulged their own personal dos and don’ts of hair care. Some interesting outcomes include:
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 17441Oklahoma storms: Profile of Life: Megan and Case Futrell
- 13900OKC Central: Architectural "Worsts"
- 11725'Firehouse' in Oklahoma City's Deep Deuce is set to become new home
- 11253Norman man threatens Oklahoma Gov. Fallin's 'child' and local sheriff in emails
- 8882Was Special Treatment Given in Oklahoma Vice Mayor DUI Traffic Stop?
- 7879Police shoot, kill man holding child hostage in Midwest City
- 7323Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale
- 7059Brad Lund granted two-year lease to Taft Stadium for soccer team
- 7006Red meat might be delicious, but not as nutritious
- 6837Live blog: "The Voice" Season 4 live finale - performance episode
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients