Sephora's Hot Now product picks for January
Who better to share the most-buzzed-beauty products than Sephora? Each month, the beauty source will tout its Hot Now picks, those items Sephora experts want to share with all of us.
The Hot Now picks to ring in the New year:
How Hollywood’s brightest stars come clean
GLAMGLOW SUPER-MUD CLEARING TREATMENT, $69
A powerful, skin-clearing mud treatment that visibly draws out dirt and congestion with Activated-X Charcoal that’s practically magnetic to dirt clearing it from your pores. Also formulated with a proprietary six-acid blend, this clearing super-mud dramatically brightens and softens skin.
Blue no-peel peel resurfaces skin without the redness
DR. PERRICONE BLUE PLASMA, $95
This potent yet gentle leave-on enzymatic peel targets only dead cells while its Cooling Water Plasma Delivery System infuses skin with extreme hydration. L-Carnitine resurfaces, purifies, and promotes cell turnover on even the most sensitive skin without producing any redness.
Punch up lips and cheeks — in a pinch
BENEFIT FINE ONE ONE LIP AND CHEEK COLOR, $30
The first-ever multi-purpose brightening color trio delivers sheer, buildable tints plus soft luminizer making it ideal for touch-ups on the go. Dab the colors individually or swipe them together.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 18732Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 15952Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 10745How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 2753Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 2638Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 2099Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes
- 1489Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 1234Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients