Gov. Mary Fallin ... the lady in red
Style experts say if you want to be noticed in a sea of black, wear red. That’s exactly what Gov. Mary Fallin did. For the inaugural ball in Oklahoma City, she wore a beautiful red Sherri Hill gown. Hill is a Norman designer.
The gown was hand-tucked silk taffeta with a flattering portrait collar and neckline, elbow-length sleeves and a red train. The red bodice gave way to a skirt of hand-beaded floral illusion in fading shades of red accented with French sequins, beads and Swarovski crystals.
Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 51290Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14843Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9419Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7710Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7083Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6592Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6563Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 6561Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6039How to help tornado victims
- 5671Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients